What is Pegaxy?
Pegaxy (Pegasus Galaxy) is a horse racing game with a futuristic fantasy style. Pega (horses) are descendants of the mighty Pegasus. In this game, players will participate in PvP races to win rewards on the VIS (Vigorus) utility token platform.
In the game, players can breed, rent, sell, and of course race their Pega to earn VIS cards. This system has proven to be a sound long-term economic approach when building an NFT/Blockchain based game as it allows teams to build large guilds, scholarship programs and even offers solo players the opportunity to earn in-game tokens through daily racing.
- Join the race by mastering the important elements and win the VIS reward as the ultimate goal. Fine-tune your skills, understand the mechanics to stay ahead of your competitors. This race is not as easy as it looks!
- Nurture and breed new warriors. Whether you raise Pega to resell for profit, for fun or even to rent, the more Pega you have, the better. Use the parameters and breed them correctly to create horses of huge value.
- Rent horses by becoming a manager. You don’t need to pay manually and use multiple wallets. Everything in Pegaxy is processed automatically through escrow. It’s secure, transparent and rapid for everyone
Pegaxy is a play-to-earn PvP horse racing game in which players compete for position against 11 other riders. Each horse race has random elemental variables including wind, water, fire, speed… Through the use of strategic upgrades, food and skills, players must place in the top 3 to earn Get VIS platform utility token (Vigorus).
Pega owners and renters can earn money by:
- Race Pega cars in PVP mode.
- Sell new or high-performance Pega on Marketplace
- Rent Pega for a share of racing profits or rent for a fixed term
- Collect rare Pega “Founding” and “Crowned” and resell through price speculation
During gameplay, you will be able to report any suspicious activity seen in your race or in Pega’s history. They can be sent to the development team for overview.
Other outstanding features
Pegaxy has a very unique ecosystem that allows players to participate in any race for free. With this economic model, the gameplay is very competitive, but the rewards are still attractive. Players compete against 11 other racers to try to get the top 3 positions. All gamers within the top 3 earn VIS tokens
Knowledge, strategy and skills are all that are needed to reach the top 3.
As a Pegaxy owner, there are many factors you need to consider when breeding, including your personal goals. Before we cover bloodlines, breed types and probabilities, let’s cover the costs of breeding. Below is the formula used:
When it comes to Pega’s rarity and bloodline, it’s important to understand the table below.
To simplify what you see above, the least uncommon bloodline is the dominant bloodline while breeding. Hoz (Dark Red) is the rarest bloodline, and Zan (Light Pink) is the least rare bloodline.
Types of varieties
The Pegaxy rental system is the first trustless rental system in Play-To-Earn gaming with a dual token economy.
PGX token details
Pegaxy Stones (PGX) is on the Polygon Layer 2 chain, developed as the governance token of Pegaxy Metaverse. Initially, there will be very few ways to earn PGX through gaming; This will change with the introduction of community treasury staking.
Vigorus (VIS) is the main “earn” and “spend” token in the Pegaxy ecosystem. VISs are minted through players reaching the top 3 in racing, there is no IDO for VISs and no VISs are “pre-minted”. VIS is burned through a hybrid model (more information will be updated in the near future). Due to the fast-moving nature of the game’s economy, the amount of VIS awarded to races may change up or down in the future. VIS is also the main token used for breeding and the amount of VIS needed for breeding depends on the number of varieties of each Pega.
- Ticker: PGX
- Blockchain: Polygon
- Standard: ERC-20
- Contract: 0xc1c93D475dc82Fe72DBC7074d55f5a734F8cEEAE
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Initial Supply: Updating…
Token use case
- Breed Fee
- Mua Pega
- Tournament rewards
- PGX fees related to Breed
- 3% fee on all transactions
Production team and partners
Possession and storage
PGX is an ERC-20 token developed on Polygon and users can freely use Metamask wallet, Coin98 Wallet, Coinbase Wallet… for storage.
Pegaxy is highly regarded in the industry for its innovation in trustless rental systems, chain technology and economic balance. Many also attribute the popularity that Pegaxy achieved to its gameplay, transparency, and community participation in the development process.