What is Kryxivia ?
Kryvixia is another age web game task based on the blockchain stage. With Kryvixia, players will enter a new era of decentralized online games – where you own all your assets without depending on any organization or community. Through exciting farming mechanics, users’ unique NFTs will become useful, highly valuable assets proportional to each player’s level of investment.
All assets in the game can be traded and exchanged between players in a wallet-to-wallet manner. Players own every item and asset in the game as an NFT. Kryvixia helps you create your own NFTs, which are linked on-chain and owners can customize by equipping the NFT to their game characters.
Kryxivia is an imaginary world that can be seen as a mine that has been discovered in the ruins of an ancient civilization. There, people found magical gems holding great power named Kryxit. After hearing the news, major empires on the continent sent mercenary groups across the globe to seek possession of that valuable magical resource. Not only them, lone adventurers also wish to challenge themselves to reach glory, power and fame.
From there, the city of Kryxivia formed around the mine entrance. The city was surrounded by huge mountains, many people went there to live and started searching for Kryxit such as mercenaries, merchants, traders – all people who thought they could make a living from mining. Kryxit waterfall. The mysterious mine located behind a large door on the mountainside is a seemingly limitless source of Kryxit that is managed and kept secret by guardians. The monsters, dragons, and other creatures that inhabit the mines create an ecosystem impenetrable to outsiders.
There are three major forces secretly competing for this resource and the peace of Kryxivia can be broken at any time. Players will transform into predetermined characters and enter Kryxivia. Here, they will find a thriving city that meets all their needs to participate in the battle for Kryxits.
In the game Kryxivia, all things, spells, and characters are NFTs.. Everyone starts with the same level and opportunities, without any special perks for your character or others. What players need to do is use their items to equip the characters, thereby increasing the strength and flexibility of these characters. Different from conventional games with fixed strengths prescribed by the manufacturer, Kryxivia creates an environment for players to freely create based on basic settings.
To obtain magic and use it for many other purposes in the game, players need to possess Kryxit, which can be found in the mine. Kryxit is utilized to open spells, cast them, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Tokens of Kryxivia
There are currencies used and exchanged in the game Both can be traded and exchanged on decentralized platforms like Uniswap.
The first coin is KXA, short for Kryxivia coin – the project’s official token. This token is deployed on Binance Smart Chain and is the bottom foreign money in the game. KXA is used for regular payments and special packages such as Starter Packs, special NFTs sold during events or redeemed with KXS.
The 2d coin is KXS (Kryxit Shard), the in-sport forex. Adventurers can find it in the Dungeon. KXS is used to trade with NPCs such as blacksmiths, merchants or invest in banks. In addition, players also obtain KXS through in-game activities such as farming, completing some tasks and rewards when fighting.
Main activities in the game
Detailed information about tokens
- Ticker: KXA
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Total Supply: 250.000.000 KXA
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
KXA Token use case
- Buy and sell NFTs (items, Kryxit, spells…)
- Convert in-game currency
KXA Token Allocation
Production team and partners
Third quarter 2021
- Deploy KXA and KXS tokens on Binance Smart Chain test-net
- Run the Alpha version
- Started development, testing basic gameplay, game servers and linked blockchains
- Work on 3D modeling of the Kryxivia Universe
- Design city levels, explore Kryxit and gem functional systems
4th quarter 2021
- Launches a live website that provides basic knowledge about Kryxivia, releases documentation
- Open source release of Kryxivia on GitHub and smart contracts
- Check out smart contracts that interact with BSC
- Released the trailer for the launch of Kryxivia Alpha
- Launch KXA token by public sale (ILO)
- Carry out KYC procedures of Kryxivia team members
- Listing on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko..
First quarter of 2022
- Implement an NFT marketplace to exchange in-game items
- Grant pre-alpha private access to select members
- Test the pre-alpha version to detect errors and reward players for their contributions
- Added new Dungeons and more item specs, Kryxit gems, and spell gameplay developments
- Improve team capacity, recruit new 3D designers and script writers
- Improved PVE content
Second quarter of 2022
- Released to public beta access
- Fix bugs from pre-alpha stage
- Started developing the raid system (+20 players fighting together) in Kryxivia Mine.
- Added a daily quest system to reward the activities of the most active players
- Adopt & list KXA and KXS tokens on major centralized exchanges
- Staking in the bank to win KXA or KXS rewards
Third quarter 2022
- Open the Guild feature for players to cooperate on daily and weekly tasks and receive rewards
- DAO governance to vote on event themes, next milestones in the roadmap, new feature updates
4th quarter 2022
- PvP system, pair players to fight and place KXS bets in the match, the winner will win the entire bet.
- Integrate Krxyvia Proof-Of-Stake blockchain to minimize playing fees
- More unique Dungeons and mine items
Possession and storage
Both KXA and KXS tokens are traded and exchanged on Uniswap as well as other decentralized platforms. Users can store tokens in wallets that support ERC-20 tokens.
With Kryxivia, players can have fun, spend leisure time with friends while profiting from the Play To Earn experience. The real values that this game brings to players are the most attractive point of the project. However, Kryxivia is still in the early stages and to make the right investment decision, players need to follow more about the project.